On Sunday, November 17th, 2019, the BEF held its inaugural 5K at White Oak Park, the "Make Room For Turkey" run. Thanks to a strong first year turnout, the event was very successful, and will help us continue to fund awesome programs for our students. If you were there, we hope you had a great experience. If you weren't, have a look below at the great time you missed. Next year will be bigger and better!
Big thanks go to:
- Our great team of volunteers,
- Our sponsors, Nine Dotz Consulting and Access Medical Associates, for providing water and snacks for the runners,
- Compuscore, for flawlessly handling the race timing and tracking,
- Initial Impact, for a great job and fast turnaround on our t-shirts and banners,
- The Branchburg Rescue Squad for being on hand in case of emergency,
- and of course, all of the participants that made the event a success!
Race results are available here.